It's a lot of hard work. It takes a lot from both you and your family.
It's been a life-long dream of mine to run my own business. It was a perfect opportunity to do something that I thought would have a long lasting effect upon my community.
State Farm doesn't want you to forget your previous experience; they want you to bring that to the table.
Start a Business with a State Farm Agent Career
State Farm is the nation’s largest insurer, and has ranked as the number one insurer of automobiles and homes for decades. State Farm Agents love their jobs and have one of the highest new agent retention rates in the industry. With over 68,000 worldwide employees, there are plenty of State Farm career opportunities.
Why State Farm?
At State Farm, we make it our business to be a Good Neighbor. We are one of the most trusted brands in North America, known for our financial strength, community involvement and customer service. Just as each customer is important to us, so is each employee.
We provide each of our Agents with:
- Intensive training so that you’re fully prepared from the first day of opening your office.
- Full compensation of all licensing fees.
- 24/7 Customer Service support and a network of 68,000 employees helping to keep your client’s satisfied.
- Competitive rate loans to help with start-up costs.
- Furniture and equipment at discounted monthly rates.
- Computers, phones, etc. at little or no cost.
- An Annual Investment Payment Program to help plan for retirement.
State Farm Insurance Agents play a host of roles and tackle challenges every day. If you’re looking for entrepreneurial freedom balanced by a trusted company support system, State Farm may be the right place for you. Our Agents help people protect treasured assets, realize their financial dreams and get through life’s hardest moments.